Ansonia, CT Alcohol And Drug Rehab Centers
- What To Look For
- Drug Detox Programs
- Inpatient Rehab
- Outpatient Treatment
- Medication-Assisted Treatment
- Find A Connecticut Rehab Center
Ansonia, Connecticut residents can find addiction treatment programs close to their hometown at a number of alcohol and drug treatment centers. These rehab facilities offer inpatient drug rehab, outpatient programs, and other treatment services to help people recover from drug and alcohol abuse.
Ansonia is a small, scenic town located on the Naugatuck River in the Connecticut county of New Haven. It’s home to roughly 20,000 residents and is known as “The Copper City,” for its machine manufacturing history.
Ansonia officials are currently working to fight the opioid epidemic which has been sweeping the Northeast and the entire country for years.
Residents of Ansonia have access to a number of top-quality alcohol and drug treatment centers located throughout New England. These addiction treatment centers offer inpatient treatment, outpatient treatment, and a variety of other treatment methods.
What To Look For In An Ansonia Rehab Center
The abundance of drug and alcohol rehab facilities near Ansonia can make it difficult to decide which one is best for you or your loved one. However, many of the highest-quality addiction treatment centers share a number of the same treatment programs.
Here are several rehab programs and services to look for when choosing the drug rehab center that’s right for you:
- drug detox and alcohol detox
- residential treatment
- outpatient services, such as partial hospitalization programs and intensive outpatient programs
- medication-assisted treatment (MAT)
- dual diagnosis and treatment for mental health disorders
- continuing care
Alcohol And Drug Detox Programs
Drug and alcohol detox is a process that requires 24-hour monitoring and care. A quality alcohol and drug rehab center will offer detoxification services as well as medical detox when needed.
Ansonia Inpatient Rehab Programs
Inpatient treatment involves living on-site at an inpatient drug rehab center. You’ll undergo a variety of treatment methods and therapies to help your mind and your body heal from addiction.
Ansonia Outpatient Treatment Programs
Outpatient treatment often serves as a follow-up to inpatient treatment, as it tends to be less intense. However, outpatient services can include intensive outpatient programs and partial hospitalization programs (PHP).
Medication-assisted treatment (MAT) is often a treatment option for anyone addicted to opioids or other harmful prescription drugs. MAT involves the use of prescription medications like buprenorphine, Suboxone, naltrexone, or methadone to aid in the recovery process.
Get Help For Substance Abuse In Ansonia, Connecticut
Spring Hill Recovery Center is a qualified addiction treatment center. Residents of Ansonia, Connecticut are fortunate to live just 2.5 hours south of the rehab center, which is located in scenic Ashby, Massachusetts.
The tranquil, woodland setting and addiction experts at Spring Hill Recovery Center provide an ideal atmosphere for starting the path to recovery and staying on that path for life. Contact Spring Hill Recovery Center to find out more about our evidence-based treatment methods and more today.
Written by Spring Hill Editorial Team
©2021 Spring Hill Recovery Center | All Rights Reserved
This page does not provide medical advice.
- City of Ansonia — Homepage https://www.cityofansonia.com/
- Connecticut State Department of Mental Health and Addiction Services — DMHAS Annual Report Shows Heroin as Most Frequent Drug Reported in Admissions for Substance Abuse Treatment https://portal.ct.gov/DMHAS/Newsworthy/Press-Releases-2017/DMHAS-Annual-Report-Shows-Heroin-as-Most-Frequent-Drug-Reported-in-Admissions-for-Substance-Abuse-Tr
- National Institute on Drug Abuse — What is drug addiction? https://www.drugabuse.gov/publications/drugs-brains-behavior-science-addiction/drug-misuse-addiction