Darien, CT Alcohol And Drug Rehab Centers
- What To Look For
- Detox Programs
- Inpatient Rehab
- Outpatient Treatment
- Medication-Assisted Treatment
- Find A Connecticut Rehab Center
Rehab centers located near Darien, Connecticut offer treatment options for people with alcohol and drug abuse issues. Addiction treatment is proven effective at helping people with addiction reach recovery.
Darien, Connecticut is known for its coastal location as well as its close proximity to New York City. The town of just 21,000 sits only 37 miles to the northeast of the Big Apple.
Residents of Darien have been battling the opioid epidemic alongside the remainder of New England for decades. Residents of the town are fortunate to live just a short distance from some of the top alcohol and drug treatment centers in the country.
What To Look For In A Darien Rehab Center
Darien residents enjoy easy access to a number of drug and alcohol rehab facilities. However, that can make it difficult to decide which treatment center is best for you or your loved one.
The following are several common treatment programs to look for in a top-quality alcohol and drug treatment center near Darien:
- drug detox, alcohol detox, and medical detox
- inpatient treatment
- outpatient treatment programs, including partial hospitalization and intensive outpatient treatment
- medication-assisted treatment (MAT)
- treatment of mental health disorders and co-occurring disorders
Alcohol And Drug Detox Programs
Drug and alcohol detox is not an easy process. It requires 24-hour monitoring and support from addiction experts.
A top-quality drug rehab center will offer medical detox to ease the symptoms of withdrawal and ensure safety while undergoing the detoxification process.
Darien Inpatient Rehab Programs
Inpatient treatment involves spending 24 hours a day on a drug and alcohol rehab center campus. This is one of the most intense forms of addiction treatment, as well as one of the most effective.
Darien Outpatient Treatment Programs
Outpatient treatment programs in Darien are more flexible than residential programs. This is because you will not live full-time on the addiction treatment center campus during an outpatient program.
Outpatient services can range from traditional outpatient rehab to partial hospitalization programs and intensive outpatient programs.
Medication-assisted treatment, also known as MAT, involves the use of prescribed medications to aid in the recovery process. MAT is most commonly used to treat addiction to opioids and other harmful prescription drugs.
Learn More About Addiction Treatment Near Darien, Connecticut
Residents of Darien are fortunate to live within close proximity of alcohol and drug treatment centers.
The accredited Spring Hill Recovery Center is located roughly 3.5 hours north of Darien, offering a variety of therapies and evidence-based treatment methods.
Our Spring Hill addiction treatment specialists are ready to help you begin your path to recovery. Contact us to find out more today.
Written by Spring Hill Editorial Team
©2021 Spring Hill Recovery Center | All Rights Reserved
This page does not provide medical advice.
- Darien, Connecticut — Homepage http://www.darienct.gov/
- Connecticut State Department of Mental Health and Addiction Services — DMHAS Annual Report Shows Heroin as Most Frequent Drug Reported in Admissions for Substance Abuse Treatment https://portal.ct.gov/DMHAS/Newsworthy/Press-Releases-2017/DMHAS-Annual-Report-Shows-Heroin-as-Most-Frequent-Drug-Reported-in-Admissions-for-Substance-Abuse-Tr
- National Institute on Drug Abuse — What is drug addiction? https://www.drugabuse.gov/publications/drugs-brains-behavior-science-addiction/drug-misuse-addiction