East Haven, CT Alcohol And Drug Rehab Centers
- What To Look For
- Medical Detox
- Inpatient Rehab
- Outpatient Treatment
- Medication-Assisted Treatment
- Find A Connecticut Rehab Center
Addiction treatment in the East Haven, Connecticut area includes inpatient drug rehab, outpatient treatment, detox support, and other crucial treatment services. These rehab programs can be found at a number of treatment centers in the area.
East Haven sits just three miles from New Haven and is included in the greater New Haven Area. While the population of East Haven is just under 30,000, it’s just a short distance from a number of larger cities. Hartford, Connecticut, Providence, Rhode Island, and New York City are all located within 100 miles.
East Haven, like so many towns across the nation, is currently battling the opioid epidemic and other substance abuse issues. A variety of drug and alcohol rehab facilities are available to help individuals find addiction treatment near East Haven, Connecticut.
What To Look For In An East Haven Rehab Center
With thousands of alcohol and drug treatment centers located across the country, it can feel impossible to choose the one that’s right for you. Fortunately, the nation’s top addiction treatment centers tend to share a number of the same programs and key characteristics.
The following are several treatment services to look for when selecting the drug rehab center that’s right for you:
- traditional detox and medical detox
- residential treatment
- outpatient services, partial hospitalization programs (PHP), intensive outpatient programs (IOP)
- medication-assisted treatment (MAT)
- treatment for co-occurring disorders, mental health services
- extended care
Alcohol And Drug Detox
Drug and alcohol detox can be one of the most difficult parts of the treatment process. A qualified detoxification center will offer 24-hour monitoring to ensure your safety and make the process as comfortable as possible. Medical detox is offered at most quality detox centers.
East Haven Inpatient Rehab Programs
Inpatient drug rehab is one of the most intensive forms of addiction treatment. That’s because the recovering individual moves into the drug and alcohol rehab center. Inpatient treatment programs include a variety of therapies and treatments to combat the mental and physical effects of addiction.
East Haven Outpatient Treatment Programs
Outpatient services near East Haven are generally more flexible than inpatient treatment programs. Individuals undergoing outpatient programs are typically able to attend to other life obligations, such as attending work or caring for family.
Medication-assisted treatment (MAT) is most often used to help individuals recover from opioid addiction. However, it can be used as a treatment method for other types of addiction as well. Common MAT medications include buprenorphine and methadone.
Get Help For Substance Abuse In Cheshire, Connecticut
There’s no better time than now to start seeking addiction treatment. The addiction specialists at Spring Hill Recovery Center are ready to help you achieve a more fulfilling life free of drug or alcohol abuse. Spring Hill Recovery Center is located just two hours north of East Haven, Connecticut, and we are known for our effective, individualized approach to alcohol and drug treatment.
Contact our Spring Hill Recovery Center helpline to find out more about our treatment methods and programs today.
Written by Spring Hill Editorial Team
©2021 Spring Hill Recovery Center | All Rights Reserved
This page does not provide medical advice.
- Department of Mental Health and Addiction Services DMHAS Annual Report Shows Heroin as Most Frequent Drug Reported in Admissions for Substance Abuse Treatment https://portal.ct.gov/DMHAS/Newsworthy/Press-Releases-2017/DMHAS-Annual-Report-Shows-Heroin-as-Most-Frequent-Drug-Reported-in-Admissions-for-Substance-Abuse-Tr
- National Institute on Drug Abuse — What is drug addiction? https://www.drugabuse.gov/publications/drugs-brains-behavior-science-addiction/drug-misuse-addiction
- Town of East Haven — Homepage https://www.townofeasthavenct.org/