Naugatuck, CT Alcohol And Drug Rehab Centers
- What To Look For
- Drug Detox Programs
- Inpatient Rehab
- Outpatient Treatment
- Medication-Assisted Treatment
- Find A Connecticut Rehab Center
Naugatuck, Connecticut is located near a number of addiction treatment centers that help people through recovery programs. These treatment programs provide individuals with treatment options which aid them in seeking long-term recovery.
Naugatuck is a New Haven County town dating back to 1701. What began as a small farming town is now home to roughly 32,000 residents. It covers both sides of the Naugatuck River, offering natural scenery alongside an abundance of historic architecture, charming shops, restaurants, and more. However, the city of Naugatuck is also battling the opioid epidemic alongside the state of Connecticut and the entire United States.
A number of accredited drug and alcohol rehab facilities are available to help individuals find addiction treatment near Naugatuck, Connecticut.
What To Look For In A Naugatuck Rehab Center
You may know that it’s time for yourself or a loved one to seek addiction treatment. However, choosing the most ideal rehab facility for your personal needs and specific addiction can be difficult.
Many of the top alcohol and drug treatment centers in the country offer key rehab programs and treatment services.
The following are some of the features to look for when seeking an excellent drug rehab center:
- drug detox, alcohol detox, and medical detox
- residential treatment programs
- outpatient services, partial hospitalization programs, and intensive outpatient programs
- medication-assisted treatment (MAT)
- dual diagnosis, including addiction treatment and mental health services
- continuing care
Alcohol And Drug Detox Programs
Detox is often one of the most dreaded parts of the recovery process. Although, a qualified drug and alcohol rehab center can make the detoxification process drastically safer and more comfortable. Medical detox will likely be offered, which involves the use of certain prescription medications to offset the side effects of withdrawal.
Naugatuck Inpatient Rehab Programs
Inpatient treatment is one of the most effective ways to combat alcohol or drug addiction and other substance use disorders. Inpatient drug rehab includes 24-hour medical and behavioral support on-campus at a drug rehab facility. Here, the patient undergoes a number of therapies and other treatment methods to combat addiction and reach long-term recovery.
Naugatuck Outpatient Treatment Programs
Outpatient treatment programs do not involve living on-campus at an addiction treatment center. However, they may involve more intensive outpatient services, like partial hospitalization programs (PHP) and intensive outpatient programs (IOP).
Medication-assisted treatment (MAT) is generally used to combat opioid addiction; however, it can be used to treat other types of addiction as well. This method involves the use of certain prescription medications to help combat addiction and keep the individual on the path to recovery.
Get Help For Substance Abuse In Naugatuck, Connecticut
Addiction is a chronic disease that can be relapsing. Seeking quality addiction treatment is one of the only ways to achieve long-term recovery and begin a more fulfilling life free of drug and alcohol abuse.
Residents of Naugatuck, Connecticut are fortunate to live just two hours from Spring Hill Recovery Center in Ashby, Massachusetts.
Spring Hill Recovery Center is an accredited addiction treatment center known for its success in healing the mind and body from the harmful effects of addiction. Contact our addiction experts to find out more today.
Written by Spring Hill Editorial Team
©2021 Spring Hill Recovery Center | All Rights Reserved
This page does not provide medical advice.
- Borough of Naugatuck — Homepage http://www.naugatuck-ct.gov/
- Connecticut State Department of Mental Health and Addiction Services — DMHAS Annual Report Shows Heroin as Most Frequent Drug Reported in Admissions for Substance Abuse Treatment https://portal.ct.gov/DMHAS/Newsworthy/Press-Releases-2017/DMHAS-Annual-Report-Shows-Heroin-as-Most-Frequent-Drug-Reported-in-Admissions-for-Substance-Abuse-Tr
- National Institute on Drug Abuse — What is drug addiction? https://www.drugabuse.gov/publications/drugs-brains-behavior-science-addiction/drug-misuse-addiction