Newtown, CT Alcohol And Drug Rehab Centers
Newtown, Connecticut area rehab centers provide addiction treatment to residents, including inpatient programs, outpatient services, drug and alcohol detox, and more.
Newtown, Connecticut is home to over 27,000 residents who enjoy restaurants, shops, and parks, and the town’s rural feel. Like all areas in the United States, some people in Newtown struggle with substance use disorders.
Thankfully, there are many alcohol and drug treatment facilities near Newtown, Connecticut that can provide addiction treatment to people who are struggling to get sober.
What To Look For In A Newtown Rehab Center
When you’re searching for a rehab facility for yourself or a loved one, it can be tough to decide what treatment program makes the most sense for you. You’ll want to be sure that the treatment facility you choose offers individualized treatment plans. This may include offering a range of treatment programs.
There are several levels of addiction care, including:
- drug and alcohol detox
- residential treatment
- intensive outpatient programs
- medication-assisted treatment (MAT)
- mental health services
- continuing care
Alcohol And Drug Detox Programs
Going through the detoxification process on your own can be scary, and even dangerous or fatal. When you choose medical detox, your treatment team will work with you to make the process as fast, safe, and comfortable as possible.
Newtown Inpatient Rehab Programs
During inpatient treatment, you’ll live at the treatment facility. You’ll get to know others at a similar stage in their addiction recovery, and you’ll have access to 24-hour care.
Newtown Outpatient Treatment Programs
Many people aren’t able to commit to inpatient treatment. Luckily, outpatient treatment can provide similar recovery outcomes. Also known as intensive outpatient or partial hospitalization programs, outpatient rehab allows you to live at home while still engaging in substance abuse treatment.
Your doctor may talk with you about using a combination of medication (such as methadone, Suboxone, and/or buprenorphine) and behavioral therapy to support you throughout the recovery process.
Learn About Newtown Addiction Treatment Options
At Spring Hill Recovery Center, we understand how difficult it can be to ask for drug and alcohol rehab for yourself or a loved one, and we’re here for you. When you call our helpline, you’ll get to talk with one of our caring treatment professionals about our recovery programs. By picking up the phone, you’re showing that you’re ready for a change. We’re excited to get to know you and support you as you work toward sobriety.
- National Institute on Drug Abuse — Medications to Treat Opioid Use Disorder Research Report https://www.drugabuse.gov/publications/research-reports/medications-to-treat-opioid-addiction/overview
- National Institute on Drug Abuse — Types of Treatment Programs https://www.drugabuse.gov/publications/principles-drug-addiction-treatment-research-based-guide-third-edition/drug-addiction-treatment-in-united-states/types-treatment-programs
- United States Census Bureau — Newtown town, Fairfield County, Connecticut https://www.census.gov/quickfacts/newtowntownfairfieldcountyconnecticut