Old Saybrook, CT Alcohol And Drug Rehab Centers
- What To Look For
- Detox Programs
- Inpatient Rehab
- Outpatient Treatment
- Medication-Assisted Treatment
- Find A Connecticut Rehab Center
Residents in the Old Saybrook, Connecticut area can find alcohol and drug treatment at treatment centers close to home. Available rehab programs may include inpatient drug rehab and outpatient services.
Old Saybrook, Connecticut, is a town located in Middlesex County. It is a smaller town with a population of around 10,242 people. Unfortunately, opioid abuse, as well as other types of substance abuse, have become problematic in the area.
Those struggling with substance use disorders in Old Saybrook do have treatment options. There are inpatient treatment, outpatient treatment, detoxification, and other drug and alcohol rehab programs available.
What To Look For In An Old Saybrook Rehab Center
A quality drug rehab in Old Saybrook will offer addiction treatment programs with a proven record of success.
Some of the addiction treatment options may include:
- detoxification support
- 24-hour inpatient treatment
- evidence-based treatment
- intensive outpatient therapy
- partial hospitalization programs
- outpatient treatment
- medication-assisted treatment
Alcohol And Drug Detox Programs
The first step in addiction recovery is attending a detoxification program. Drug and alcohol detox usually takes around three to five days, unless the patient has a tapering program. The goal of detoxification is to remove the offending substance from the person’s body in preparation for rehabilitation.
Old Saybrook Inpatient Rehab Programs
Inpatient drug rehab, which is also known as residential treatment, requires patients to stay at the treatment facility 24 hours a day. Inpatient programs usually last between 30 and 90 days, though some are shorter or longer.
Old Saybrook Outpatient Treatment Programs
In an outpatient treatment program, patients are expected to come to the rehab facility a few times a week for several hours at a time. They receive treatment on an outpatient basis, which means that they can come and go each day.
Medication-assisted treatment, also known as MAT, is often used during detox and throughout recovery. Some commonly used medications include naloxone, Suboxone, and methadone.
Find Substance Abuse Treatment In Old Saybrook, Connecticut
At Spring Hill Recovery Center, we’re here to help. We know that overcoming a substance use disorder can be difficult without the support of a drug and alcohol treatment program. We can help you find the right treatment program.
Call our addiction helpline today for more information, so that you or someone you love can get started on the path to sobriety.
Written by Spring Hill Editorial Team
©2022 Spring Hill Recovery Center | All Rights Reserved
This page does not provide medical advice.
- Old Saybrook, Connecticut — Overdose Awareness Resource https://www.oldsaybrookct.gov/youth-and-family-services/news/overdose-awareness-resource
- National Institute on Drug Abuse — Connecticut: Opioid-Involved Deaths and Related Harms https://www.drugabuse.gov/drug-topics/opioids/opioid-summaries-by-state/connecticut-opioid-involved-deaths-related-harms
- Connecticut State Department of Health — Opioids and Prescription Drug Overdose Prevention https://portal.ct.gov/dph/Health-Education-Management--Surveillance/The-Office-of-Injury-Prevention/Opioids-and-Prescription-Drug-Overdose-Prevention-Program