Suffield, CT Alcohol And Drug Rehab Centers
- What To Look For
- Drug Detox Programs
- Inpatient Rehab
- Outpatient Treatment
- Medication-Assisted Treatment
- Find A Connecticut Rehab Center
Suffield, Connecticut is located near a number of addiction treatment centers where people can find help for drug or alcohol abuse issues. These rehab facilities offer varying treatment options which may include inpatient programs, outpatient programs, and other addiction services.
Suffield is a rural town with 15,735 residents, many parks, and a great public school system. Like towns across the United States, some people in Suffield have a substance use disorder.
Thankfully, there are many drug and alcohol treatment options near Suffield, Connecticut for people who need addiction treatment services.
What To Look For In A Sufflied Rehab Center
When you begin the search for a drug and alcohol rehab facility, it’s important to find a treatment center that offers individualized treatment plans.
The issues that caused your addiction are unique to you, and you should consider working with a treatment provider who can tailor a plan specific to your recovery journey.
Levels of addiction treatment include:
- medical detox
- inpatient programs
- partial hospitalization and other outpatient treatment programs
- medication-assisted treatment (MAT)
- mental health disorder care
- extended care
Alcohol And Drug Detox Programs
Drug and alcohol detox can be a tough part of the treatment process, and working with a medical detox team can make it as safe and comfortable as possible. It’s not smart to try to go through the detox process alone, as doing so can be dangerous or even fatal.
Read more about alcohol and drug detox programs
Suffield Inpatient Rehab Programs
During inpatient treatment, you’ll live at the rehab facility. Residential treatment offers people who are suffering from alcohol or drug addiction access to around-the-clock care and provides the opportunity to form relationships with others who are at similar phases in the treatment process.
Read more about inpatient treatment for drug and alcohol addiction
Suffield Outpatient Treatment Programs
Many people aren’t able to attend inpatient treatment due to work and family responsibilities. Outpatient programs can be an excellent option. During outpatient treatment, you’ll commute to and from the outpatient services facility each day.
Read more about outpatient alcohol and drug rehab programs
Your doctor may talk with you about using MAT, or medication-assisted treatment, as a part of your recovery process. MAT combines behavioral therapy and medication(s) like buprenorphine, Suboxone, and/or methadone to help you stay strong in your recovery.
Learn About Addiction Treatment Options In Suffield
At Spring Hill Recovery Center, we know how tough it can be to realize that it’s time for you or your loved one to learn about treatment options for a substance use disorder.
When you call our helpline, you’ll be connected to a caring intake professional who will answer your questions about our alcohol and drug treatment recovery programs. You deserve to get well, and recovery is possible.
Written by Spring Hill Editorial Team
©2023 Spring Hill Recovery Center | All Rights Reserved
This page does not provide medical advice.
- Health Services Research — Effectiveness and Cost-effectiveness of Four Treatment Modalities for Substance Disorders: A Propensity Score Analysis https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1360883/
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration/Center for Substance Abuse Treatment — Substance Abuse: Clinical Issues in Intensive Outpatient Treatment. Chapter 4. Services in Intensive Outpatient Treatment Programs https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK64094/
- United States Census Bureau — Suffield town, Hartford County, Connecticut https://www.census.gov/quickfacts/fact/table/suffieldtownhartfordcountyconnecticut/HSG860219