Waterville, ME Alcohol And Drug Rehab Centers
- What To Look For
- Detox Programs
- Inpatient Rehab
- Outpatient Treatment
- Medication-Assisted Treatment
- Find A Maine Rehab Center
Residents of Waterville, Maine who are in need of substance abuse treatment can find help at treatment centers throughout the area. Some treatment options include inpatient drug rehab, outpatient programs, and detox support, among others.
Waterville, Maine sits along the banks of the scenic Kennebec River. The city is known for its rich history as well as its two colleges, Thomas College and Colby College.
Despite its standing as one of the principal cities of the August-Waterville area, this town of nearly 16,000 has been battling the opioid epidemic like so many others in the country.
Waterville is located near a number of accredited alcohol and drug treatment centers, which can help residents start along the path to recovery and stay there for life.
What To Look For In A Waterville Rehab Center
Finding the most ideal drug and alcohol rehab center for your needs can be a difficult task. Fortunately, many drug rehab centers offer similar services and addiction treatment programs.
The following are alcohol and drug treatment programs to look for when choosing a drug rehab facility near Waterville, Maine:
- alcohol detox, drug detox, and medical detox
- residential treatment services
- outpatient treatment services, including partial hospitalization programs (PHP) and intensive outpatient programs (IOP)
- medication-assisted treatment (MAT)
- dual diagnosis care for co-occurring disorders
- continuing care
Alcohol And Drug Detox Programs
Detox is one of the most important and most difficult steps along the path to recovery. Many times, medical detox is required to ensure the detoxification process is safe and as comfortable as possible for the person undergoing withdrawal.
Waterville Inpatient Rehab Programs
Inpatient treatment programs near Waterville are some of the most effective drug rehab options available. Choose an inpatient rehab center offering personalized treatment programs and evidence-based methods.
Waterville Outpatient Treatment Programs
Outpatient treatment often serves as a follow-up to inpatient treatment. However, it can also include more intensive forms of treatment, such as intensive outpatient programs (IOP) and partial hospitalization programs (PHP).
Addiction to opioids or other prescription drugs may require medication-assisted treatment (MAT). MAT involves the use of prescription medications, like methadone or naltrexone, to aid in the recovery process.
Learn About Addiction Treatment In Waterville, Maine
Residents of Waterville are fortunate to live a short distance from the accredited Spring Hill Recovery Center. Spring Hill Recovery Center is an alcohol and drug rehab facility in the Northeast, offering customized and evidence-based treatment methods.
Find a drug rehab center in Maine today
Addiction treatment at an accredited drug and alcohol rehab is one of the best ways to combat the disease.
Contact our addiction experts at Spring Hill Recovery Center to learn more today.
Written by Spring Hill Editorial Team
©2023 Spring Hill Recovery Center | All Rights Reserved
This page does not provide medical advice.
- American Academy of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry — Alcohol and Drug Abuse https://www.aacap.org/AACAP/Families_and_Youth/Glossary_of_Symptoms_and_Illnesses/Alcohol_and_Drug_Abuse.aspx
- City of Waterville, Maine — Homepage http://www.waterville-me.gov/
- National Institute on Drug Abuse — What is drug addiction? https://www.drugabuse.gov/publications/drugs-brains-behavior-science-addiction/drug-misuse-addiction