Taunton, MA Alcohol And Drug Rehab Centers
- Taunton Substance Abuse Statistics
- Drug And Alcohol Treatment
- Finding A Top-Rated Rehab Center
- Detox Services
- Inpatient Programs
- Outpatient Treatment
- Sober Living And Transitional Facilities
- Aftercare And Continuing Care
- Spring Hill Recovery Center
Seeking addiction treatment is the first step on the path to recovery. A variety of accredited alcohol and drug treatment centers, offering numerous treatment programs, are available to Taunton, Massachusetts residents.
Addiction is the most severe form of substance abuse. It can cause countless problems for the addicted individual as well as the community surrounding them. Residents of Taunton, Massachusetts have dealt with the harmful effects of substance abuse for decades.
Inpatient or intensive outpatient treatment programs are some of the proven-effective ways to treat addiction. Massachusetts is home to a number of rehab centers, offering multiple treatment programs to residents of Taunton and beyond.
Taunton, Massachusetts Drug And Alcohol Abuse
Taunton has been battling the opioid epidemic, much like the entire state of Massachusetts. In 2019, the state of Massachusetts recorded 1,460 opioid-related overdose deaths between the months of January and September alone.
Synthetic opioids, like fentanyl, were involved in more than 90 percent of the state’s opioid-related deaths in 2019. However, opioids aren’t the only drugs causing addiction and other substance abuse problems in Taunton and beyond.
The following are some of the most commonly abused drugs in Taunton and the state of Massachusetts:
Taunton Drug And Alcohol Treatment
A 2018 study showed that almost 6 percent of Bristol County residents are addicted to opioids. Taunton and Bristol County officials are constantly working to combat substance use disorders and addiction.
Prevention efforts in Taunton, Bristol County, and the state of Massachusetts include:
- educating community members on opioid addiction and prevention
- certifying more than 162 “Sober Homes” across the state
- implementing screening and treatment referrals in schools
- expanding access to Opioid Urgent Care Centers
- providing superior training for workers responding to opioid overdoses
Finding A Top-Rated Drug Rehab Center
Locating the most ideal drug rehab center for you or your loved one may seem like a challenge.
It may help to understand a few key features and programs commonly offered at the best alcohol and drug treatment centers, such as:
- personalized treatment approach: a custom treatment plan will be developed to address your specific addiction and personal needs.
- evidence-based treatment: treatment methods used have been tested and proven to promote long-term recovery from substance abuse
- relapse prevention planning: the treatment center offers tools and resources to help you continue recovery long after you complete treatment
- alumni support groups: rehab center alumni programs and events are available to provide ongoing support
- accreditation: the drug rehab center has been recognized for meeting certain quality standards
Rehab Centers Near Taunton, Massachusetts
Residents of Taunton, Massachusetts have access to a variety of rehab centers and recovery programs. However, not all drug and alcohol rehab facilities offer the same treatment services.
The type of addiction treatment a person requires is dependent upon their individual needs and where they are in the recovery process.
Alcohol And Drug Detox Services
Detox is often the first step in the treatment process, preceding inpatient, residential, or outpatient treatment. Drug and alcohol detox centers provide around-the-clock monitoring for recovering individuals who need to withdraw from addictive substances. Detoxification programs offer 24-hour behavioral and medical support.
Inpatient Drug Rehab Programs
Inpatient treatment programs are often regarded as “residential treatment,” because the recovering individual resides on the drug rehab campus while undergoing treatment. Inpatient rehab programs typically offer a variety of therapies to help the recovering individual heal mentally and physically from the harmful effects of addiction.
Outpatient Treatment For Alcohol And Drug Addiction
Brookline residents have access to a variety of outpatient treatment programs. These may include standard outpatient treatment, intensive outpatient treatment, partial hospitalization, or a variety of other outpatient programs.
Outpatient rehab programs are usually more flexible than inpatient treatment, allowing the recovering individual to attend school, work, or other life obligations.
Sober Living And Transitional Facilities
Massachusetts state officials have created more than 162 “Sober Homes” as supportive, drug-free living facilities for recovering individuals. These sober living facilities help recovering individuals transition into a more traditional daily routine following inpatient or outpatient treatment.
Aftercare And Continuing Care Programs
Aftercare programs provide the support recovering individuals need to continue the lifelong journey to recovery.
Examples of aftercare, or continuing care, programs include:
- continued individual therapy
- group therapy
- 12-step programs
- addiction support networks
- drug rehab alumni support groups
Spring Hill Recovery Center Near Taunton, Massachusetts
The addiction treatment specialists at Spring Hill Recovery Center are ready to welcome you or your loved one into an effective addiction treatment program.
Spring Hill Recovery Center is located less than 1.5 hours from Taunton in beautiful Ashby, Massachusetts. Our rehab facility sits in a peaceful, woodland setting that’s ideal for healing from the harmful mental and physical effects of addiction.
Our accredited drug and alcohol treatment center offers a variety of inpatient and intensive outpatient treatment programs. All programs feature evidence-based and patient-centered treatment methods.
Contact us at Spring Hill Recovery Center via our helpline to begin your journey to a more fulfilling, addiction-free life today.
Written by Spring Hill Editorial Team
©2021 Spring Hill Recovery Center | All Rights Reserved
This page does not provide medical advice.
- DrugAbuse.gov—Massachusetts: Opioid-Involved Deaths and Related Harms https://www.drugabuse.gov/drug-topics/opioids/opioid-summaries-by-state/massachusetts-opioid-involved-deaths-related-harms
- Mass.gov—Substance Addiction Treatment Admissions Statistics https://www.mass.gov/lists/substance-addiction-treatment-admissions-statistics#geographic-based-admissions-statistics-
- Mass.gov—Current Opioid Statistics https://www.mass.gov/lists/current-opioid-statistics
- WPRI.com—Study: Nearly 6% of Bristol County, Mass. Residents Addicted to Opioids https://www.wpri.com/news/study-nearly-6-of-bristol-county-mass-residents-addicted-to-opioids/