Henniker, NH Alcohol And Drug Rehab Centers
- What To Look For
- Detox Programs
- Inpatient Rehab
- Outpatient Treatment
- Medication-Assisted Treatment
- Find A New Hampshire Rehab Center
Henniker, New Hampshire residents in need of treatment for substance abuse can find help through a number of recovery programs, including both inpatient and outpatient treatment.
Henniker, New Hampshire is located in Merrimack County and is home to New England College and Pats Peak Ski Area. Like many college and resort towns, the community has struggled with substance abuse issues for years.
Residents of Henniker and the surrounding areas have access to a variety of alcohol and drug treatment centers in close proximity to the town.
These rehab facilities offer several levels of care for addiction treatment, including inpatient treatment, outpatient services, detox, and more.
What To Look For In A Henniker Rehab Center
If you or someone you love needs drug and alcohol rehab, choosing the best treatment facility can feel overwhelming. In your consideration process, it’s important to remember that multiple levels of care may be required to achieve long-term recovery.
As you search for the right addiction treatment center, it’s best to look for a rehab facility that offers a variety of treatment programs, such as:
- medical drug and alcohol detox
- inpatient drug rehab
- outpatient treatment programs
- medication-assisted treatment
- treatment for mental health disorders
- continuing care
Medical Detox Programs
Drug and alcohol detox programs offer short-term, 24-hour medical supervision and support for individuals who need to withdraw safely.
Because withdrawing from addictive substances can produce uncomfortable side effects, medications are frequently administered to manage the withdrawal process.
Henniker Inpatient Rehab Programs
Residential treatment programs may be short-term or long-term in duration. In an inpatient treatment setting, individuals receive a combination of therapies and clinical approaches to help combat addiction. Those enrolled in an inpatient program must live at the treatment center throughout treatment.
Henniker Outpatient Rehab Programs
Outpatient rehab is frequently used as a step-down level of treatment after the completion of an inpatient program. Outpatient services are typically less intensive than inpatient drug rehab and require individuals to travel to and from the rehab facility for each treatment session.
Medication-assisted treatment (MAT) is designed to help manage the physical and psychological cravings and imbalances that can occur during drug and alcohol treatment.
This specialized form of care combines behavioral therapy and approved medications, which may include buprenorphine, naltrexone, or methadone.
Find Help For Substance Addiction In Henniker, New Hampshire
If you know that you or a loved one needs help to overcome a substance use disorder, don’t wait to reach out for the help you need.
Addiction can be life-threatening, and professional drug and alcohol rehab is the most effective way to achieve long-term sobriety.
At Spring Hill Recovery Center, we understand addiction is different for everyone. We specialize in providing highly individualized treatment plans designed with each patient’s unique history, needs, and goals in mind.
If you need help, please don’t hesitate to contact our team today to learn more about our rehab facility and treatment plans.
Written by Spring Hill Editorial Team
©2021 Spring Hill Recovery Center | All Rights Reserved
This page does not provide medical advice.
- New Hampshire Department of Health and Human Services — New Hampshire Drug Monitoring Initiative https://www.dhhs.nh.gov/dcbcs/bdas/documents/dmi-march-2019.pdf
- National Institute on Drug Abuse — Types of Treatment Programs https://www.drugabuse.gov/publications/principles-drug-addiction-treatment-research-based-guide-third-edition/drug-addiction-treatment-in-united-states/types-treatment-programs
- National Institute on Drug Abuse — Principles of Effective Treatment https://www.drugabuse.gov/publications/principles-drug-addiction-treatment-research-based-guide-third-edition/principles-effective-treatment
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration — MAT Medications, Counseling, and Related Conditions https://www.samhsa.gov/medication-assisted-treatment/medications-counseling-related-conditions