Asbury Park, New Jersey Alcohol And Drug Rehab Centers
- What To Look For
- Detox Programs
- Inpatient Rehab
- Outpatient Treatment
- Medication-Assisted Treatment
- Find A New Jersey Rehab Center
Asbury Park, New Jersey residents can access addiction treatment through rehab centers in the area. Treatment options here include both inpatient and outpatient programs.
Asbury Park, New Jersey is a mid-size town in Monmouth County with a population of roughly 15,600 residents.
Like many towns in the state, the community struggles with substance abuse issues, particularly alcohol and opioid abuse.
Fortunately, Asbury Park residents can access several high-quality alcohol and drug treatment facilities near the area.
These treatment centers offer a range of services, including detoxification, inpatient treatment, outpatient services, and other treatment programs.
For more treatment options, be sure to view our list of the best alcohol rehab centers in New Jersey.
What To Look For In An Asbury Park Rehab Center
If you or someone you love needs help to overcome a substance use disorder, finding the right treatment facility can be challenging.
As you consider your rehab options, look for the following programs that are designed to address a wide variety of addiction treatment needs:
- drug and alcohol detox
- inpatient programs
- outpatient services
- medication-assisted treatment (MAT)
- mental health treatment
- aftercare services
Medical Detoxification Programs
Alcohol and drug detox programs are designed to allow individuals to withdraw from addictive substances safely.
Throughout a short-term detox program, patients receive 24-hour behavioral support and medical supervision to help manage the side effects of withdrawal.
Asbury Park Inpatient Rehab Programs
As the most intensive form of drug and alcohol rehab, inpatient treatment requires individuals to live on-site at the rehab facility for the duration of their program.
Inpatient programs combine a variety of evidence-based therapeutic services to help combat addiction and sustain long-term recovery.
Asbury Park Outpatient Treatment Programs
Ambulatory outpatient treatment may be a viable alternative to residential treatment for certain individuals who cannot take time away to attend residential rehab.
Intensive outpatient programs and partial hospitalization programs provide many of the same services as inpatient treatment.
Medication-assisted treatment (MAT) is a specialized form of care designed to augment treatment for opioid and alcohol use disorders.
In a MAT program, individuals receive behavioral therapy and approved medications, such as methadone or naltrexone, to combat addiction side effects.
Get Help For Substance Abuse In Asbury Park, New Jersey
If you or someone you love struggles with addiction, help is widely available — please don’t wait to seek treatment.
Rehab is the most reliable way to overcome addiction and sustain long-term recovery. Depending on the severity of the addiction, treatment can even be life-saving.
At Spring Hill Recovery Center, we’re proud to serve Asbury Park residents with a full continuum of care for addiction treatment.
If you are considering traveling for addiction treatment, be sure to view our list of the best alcohol rehab centers in New England.
If you need help, please don’t hesitate to contact our team today to learn more about our accredited rehab facility and individualized treatment plans.
Written by Spring Hill Editorial Team
©2022 Spring Hill Recovery Center | All Rights Reserved
This page does not provide medical advice.
- National Institute on Drug Abuse — Types of Treatment Programs https://www.drugabuse.gov/publications/principles-drug-addiction-treatment-research-based-guide-third-edition/drug-addiction-treatment-in-united-states/types-treatment-programs
- State of New Jersey, Department of Human Services, Division of Mental Health and Addiction Services — New Jersey Drug and Alcohol Abuse Treatment, Substance Abuse Overview 2019 https://www.nj.gov/humanservices/dmhas/publications/statistical/Substance%20Abuse%20Overview/2019/Substance%20Abuse%20Overview%20Statewide%20Report%20-%20%202019.pdf
- National Institute on Drug Abuse — Principles of Effective Treatment https://www.drugabuse.gov/publications/principles-drug-addiction-treatment-research-based-guide-third-edition/principles-effective-treatment
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration — MAT Medications, Counseling, and Related Conditions https://www.samhsa.gov/medication-assisted-treatment/medications-counseling-related-conditions
- State of New Jersey Department of Health — Drug-Related Deaths https://nj.gov/health/populationhealth/opioid/opioid_deaths.shtml
- State of New Jersey, Department of Human Services, Division of Mental Health and Addiction Services — Substance Abuse Overview, 2016, Monmouth County https://nj.gov/humanservices/dmhas/publications/statistical/Substance%20Abuse%20Overview/2016/Mon.pdf