Atlantic City, NJ Alcohol And Drug Rehab Centers
People in Atlantic City, New Jersey who are battling alcohol or drug abuse issues can find a number of treatment options. Which rehab programs are available may depend on the rehab center, but may include detox, outpatient programs, inpatient programs, and more.
The coastal resort town of Atlantic City, New Jersey is known for its boardwalk, beaches, and vibrant nightlife.
However, Atlantic City residents are battling a variety of substance abuse issues, including opioid use.
The ocean-side city of 40,000 residents reports roughly 1,300 substance abuse admissions every year. Heroin is the primary drug abused, followed by marijuana/hashish, alcohol, and cocaine.
Residents of Atlantic City, New Jersey have access to a variety of quality drug and alcohol rehab centers located throughout the northeast.
For more treatment options, be sure to view our list of the best New Jersey alcohol and drug detox centers.
What To Look For In An Atlantic City Rehab Center
Atlantic City is located near a variety of top-quality alcohol and drug treatment centers. This can make it difficult for you to decide which one will be best for yourself or a loved one.
A number of the leading drug rehab centers across the Northeast share many of the same programs and characteristics.
Search for a full continuum of care when choosing the drug and alcohol rehab center that’s right for you, such as the following addiction treatment programs:
- detox, including medical detox services
- inpatient treatment services
- outpatient services
- medication-assisted treatment (MAT)
- treatment of mental health disorders and other co-occurring disorders
- continuing care
Alcohol And Drug Detox Programs
Detoxification is not an easy process. Drug and alcohol detox can be dangerous, which is why it requires 24-hour monitoring by healthcare professionals.
A quality detox center will also offer medical detox to help ensure your safety and ease side effects and withdrawal symptoms.
Atlantic City Inpatient Rehab Programs
Inpatient treatment is one of the best addiction treatment options available to Atlantic City residents.
These highly-effective programs involve 24-hour behavioral and medical support on-site at an alcohol and drug treatment center.
Atlantic City Outpatient Treatment Programs
Atlantic City is also located near a number of drug rehab facilities offering outpatient rehab programs. These programs generally last longer than residential treatment, because you won’t live on-site at the rehab center.
Outpatient treatment typically requires you to travel to and from the drug and alcohol rehab center several times a week for addiction treatment.
Medication-assisted treatment has become known simply as MAT. MAT involves the use of certain, proven-effective medications to battle addiction to opioids and prescription drugs.
Get Help For Substance Abuse In Atlantic City, New Jersey
You don’t have to live with your addiction or substance use disorder forever. Spring Hill Recovery Center is located in beautiful Ashby, Massachusetts, less than six hours north of Atlantic City.
Here, the Spring Hill Recovery Center addiction experts will assess your addiction and provide treatment methods tailored to your specific needs.
For more treatment options, be sure to view our list of the best New England alcohol and drug detox centers.
Contact Spring Hill Recovery Center to begin your path to lifelong recovery today.
- Atlantic City, New Jersey — Homepage https://www.atlanticcitynj.com/
- National Institute on Drug Abuse — Types of Treatment Programs https://www.drugabuse.gov/publications/principles-drug-addiction-treatment-research-based-guide-third-edition/drug-addiction-treatment-in-united-states/types-treatment-programs
- National Institute on Drug Abuse — Understanding Drug Use and Addiction DrugFacts https://www.drugabuse.gov/publications/drugfacts/understanding-drug-use-addiction
- State of New Jersey Department of Mental Health and Addiction Services — Addiction Treatment Services https://www.state.nj.us/humanservices/dmhas/resources/services/treatment/addictions.html