Elmwood Park, NJ Alcohol And Drug Rehab Centers
- What To Look For
- Detox Programs
- Inpatient Rehab
- Outpatient Treatment
- Medication-Assisted Treatment
- Find A New Jersey Rehab Center
Residents of Elmwood Park, New Jersey who are battling a substance use disorder can find help through treatment centers in the area. A few treatment options available include inpatient drug rehab, outpatient services, and detox programs.
Elmwood Park, New Jersey sits on the western edge of Bergen County and is home to roughly 20,000 residents.
Like many towns in New Jersey, Elmwood Park has been fighting substance abuse problems within the community for many years.
Given the town’s proximity to major metropolitan areas, Elmwood Park residents have widespread access to high-quality addiction treatment facilities.
These rehab facilities offer several levels of care, including detox, residential treatment, outpatient treatment, and others.
For more treatment options, be sure to view our list of the best rehab centers in New Jersey.
What To Look For In An Elmwood Park Rehab Center
If you or someone you love is ready to commit to a dedicated addiction treatment program, finding the right rehab facility can be challenging.
As you consider your treatment options, key programs to look for include:
- medical detox
- inpatient programs
- intensive outpatient programs
- medication-assisted treatment (MAT)
- mental health services
- continuing care services
Drug And Alcohol Detox Programs
Alcohol and drug detox programs provide addicted individuals with medically supervised withdrawal management.
To help individuals through the withdrawal process safely, detox programs offer short-term, 24-hour care and behavioral support.
Elmwood Park Inpatient Treatment Programs
Inpatient rehab programs combine a variety of treatment methods to help individuals overcome the physical and psychological effects of addiction.
As the most involved form of alcohol and drug treatment, residential rehab requires participants to live at the rehab facility throughout treatment.
Elmwood Park Outpatient Treatment Programs
Typically, outpatient services are offered at several levels and are less intensive than inpatient programs.
Intensive outpatient programs and partial hospitalization programs require participants to travel to and from the rehab facility several days per week for treatment.
Medication-assisted treatment combines approved medications and behavioral therapies to help improve treatment outcomes for people with opioid or alcohol addiction.
Medications vary based on the substance of abuse but may include buprenorphine, methadone, or naltrexone.
Find Help For Substance Abuse In Elmwood Park, New Jersey
If you or someone you care about has an alcohol or drug addiction, please know that help is readily available.
At Spring Hill Recovery Center in Ashby, Massachusetts, we’re proud to offer a full continuum of care for addiction treatment to Elmwood Park residents.
Our addiction experts utilize a variety of treatment modalities designed to address both addiction and co-occurring mental health disorders.
For more treatment options, be sure to view our list of the best rehab centers in New England.
If you need help, please don’t hesitate to contact our team today to learn more about our accredited drug and alcohol rehab facility and individualized treatment plans.
Written by Spring Hill Editorial Team
©2023 Spring Hill Recovery Center | All Rights Reserved
This page does not provide medical advice.
- National Institute on Drug Abuse — Types of Treatment Programs https://www.drugabuse.gov/publications/principles-drug-addiction-treatment-research-based-guide-third-edition/drug-addiction-treatment-in-united-states/types-treatment-programs
- State of New Jersey, Department of Human Services, Division of Mental Health and Addiction Services — New Jersey Drug and Alcohol Abuse Treatment, Substance Abuse Overview 2019 https://www.nj.gov/humanservices/dmhas/publications/statistical/Substance%20Abuse%20Overview/2019/Substance%20Abuse%20Overview%20Statewide%20Report%20-%20%202019.pdf
- National Institute on Drug Abuse — Principles of Effective Treatment https://www.drugabuse.gov/publications/principles-drug-addiction-treatment-research-based-guide-third-edition/principles-effective-treatment
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration — MAT Medications, Counseling, and Related Conditions https://www.samhsa.gov/medication-assisted-treatment/medications-counseling-related-conditions
- State of New Jersey Department of Health — Drug-Related Deaths https://nj.gov/health/populationhealth/opioid/opioid_deaths.shtml