Morristown, NJ Alcohol And Drug Rehab Centers
Rehab centers near Morristown, New Jersey offer treatment options for people with an alcohol or drug addiction ranging from inpatient drug rehab to outpatient services. Dual diagnosis care and medication-assisted treatment may also be found in the area.
Morristown, New Jersey, which is home to approximately 18,900 residents, has struggled with growing substance abuse issues within the community for years. Alcohol, opioids, and marijuana are the primary substances of abuse.
Given Morristown’s proximity to several major metro areas, residents of the community have access to high-quality addiction treatment centers.
These treatment facilities offer several forms of rehab, including detoxification, inpatient treatment, outpatient services, and more.
For more treatment options, be sure to view our list of the best alcohol and drug rehab centers in New Jersey.
What To Look For In A Morristown Rehab Center
With so many options to choose from, finding the right addiction treatment center can feel stressful and often, overwhelming.
As you consider various rehab facilities, be sure to look for the following key treatment programs to ensure you have access to comprehensive treatment:
- drug detox
- inpatient rehab
- outpatient programs
- medication-assisted treatment (MAT)
- co-occurring disorder treatment
- extended care and support
Medical Detox Programs
Drug and alcohol detox programs provide medical supervision to help people manage the withdrawal process safely.
During short-term medical detoxification, patients receive 24-hour behavioral support and in some cases, medication, to help mitigate the side effects of withdrawal.
Morristown Inpatient Programs
Inpatient treatment facilities implement a variety of evidence-based, clinical, and holistic treatments to help individuals through the addiction recovery process.
People who undergo inpatient treatment must live at the rehab facility throughout their program.
Morristown Outpatient Treatment Services
Outpatient treatment may include partial hospitalization programs, intensive outpatient programs, and standard outpatient services.
PHPs and IOPs offer many of the same services as residential treatment. However, outpatient programs require patients to travel to and from the treatment facility for daily sessions.
Medication-assisted treatment (MAT) can be highly effective for those with alcohol or opioid addiction.
MAT programs implement behavioral therapies and approved medications to help alleviate substance cravings and side effects of addiction. Depending on individual needs, medications may include Suboxone, naltrexone, or methadone.
Get Help For Substance Addiction In Morristown, New Jersey
When you or someone you love has an addiction, it’s imperative that you get professional help. Drug and alcohol rehab is one of the very few proven ways to overcome addiction and achieve long-term recovery.
If you need help, our addiction experts at Spring Hill Recovery Center in Ashby, Massachusetts are proud to offer substance abuse treatment to Morristown residents.
For more treatment options, be sure to view our list of the best alcohol and drug rehab centers in New England.
We provide a full continuum of care, from detox to aftercare services, and strive to maintain a peaceful environment focused on healing.
To learn more about our individualized treatment plans and state-of-art-facility, please contact our team today.
- National Institute on Drug Abuse — Types of Treatment Programs https://www.drugabuse.gov/publications/principles-drug-addiction-treatment-research-based-guide-third-edition/drug-addiction-treatment-in-united-states/types-treatment-programs
- State of New Jersey, Department of Human Services, Division of Mental Health and Addiction Services — New Jersey Drug and Alcohol Abuse Treatment, Substance Abuse Overview 2019 https://www.nj.gov/humanservices/dmhas/publications/statistical/Substance%20Abuse%20Overview/2019/Substance%20Abuse%20Overview%20Statewide%20Report%20-%20%202019.pdf
- National Institute on Drug Abuse — Principles of Effective Treatment https://www.drugabuse.gov/publications/principles-drug-addiction-treatment-research-based-guide-third-edition/principles-effective-treatment
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration — MAT Medications, Counseling, and Related Conditions https://www.samhsa.gov/medication-assisted-treatment/medications-counseling-related-conditions
- State of New Jersey Department of Health — Drug-Related Deaths https://nj.gov/health/populationhealth/opioid/opioid_deaths.shtml
- State of New Jersey, Department of Human Services, Division of Mental Health and Addiction Services — Substance Abuse Overview 2016, Bergen County https://www.state.nj.us/humanservices/dmhas/publications/statistical/Substance%20Abuse%20Overview/2016/Ber.pdf