New Milford, New Jersey Alcohol And Drug Rehab Centers
- What To Look For
- Detox Programs
- Inpatient Rehab
- Outpatient Treatment
- Medication-Assisted Treatment
- Find A New Jersey Rehab Center
New Milford, New Jersey is located near a number of addiction treatment centers that offer help to those who are looking to enter addiction recovery.
New Milford is located in Bergen County, New Jersey and is home to approximately 16,500 residents.
Like many New Jersey towns, New Milford residents struggle with substance abuse. Alcohol, heroin, and other opiates are the primary substances of concern.
Luckily, residents of New Milford live near a variety of accredited addiction treatment facilities.
These rehab centers offer several levels of care, including inpatient treatment, outpatient treatment, and others.
For more treatment options, be sure to view our list of the best alcohol and drug rehab centers in New Jersey.
What To Look For In A New Milford Rehab Center
Finding the best alcohol and drug treatment program for yourself or a loved one can feel overwhelming.
To ensure you choose a treatment facility that provides high-quality care and accommodates a range of individual needs, look for rehab facilities that offer programs such as:
- inpatient rehab
- outpatient treatment programs
- medication-assisted treatment (MAT)
- dual diagnosis treatment
- aftercare support
Medical Detox Programs
Drug and alcohol detox programs provide 24-hour medical supervision and support to help individuals safely withdraw from addictive substances.
Many detoxification programs also offer medication-assisted treatment to help manage the side effects of withdrawal.
New Milford Inpatient Rehab Programs
Inpatient treatment for alcohol and drug addiction requires participants to live at the treatment facility throughout their treatment program.
As the most involved form of addiction rehab, residential treatment utilizes a variety of clinical and therapeutic approaches to combat addiction.
New Milford Outpatient Treatment Programs
Outpatient services are typically offered at several levels to accommodate a wide range of individual needs.
Intensive outpatient programs and partial hospitalization programs offer similar treatment services as inpatient programs but allow individuals to live at home during their recovery.
Medication-assisted treatment (MAT) is commonly implemented for individuals with alcohol and opioid use disorders.
MAT programs offer FDA-approved medications, such as methadone, Suboxone, or naltrexone, along with behavioral therapy to help manage recovery.
Learn About Substance Abuse Treatment Options In New Milford
If you or a loved one has an addiction, getting professional treatment offers the best chance at long-term recovery. Rehab is widely available and easily accessible, so please don’t wait to get help.
At Spring Hill Recovery Center in Ashby, Massachusetts, our addiction experts use a variety of evidence-based and therapeutic treatment modalities to combat substance use disorders.
For more treatment options, be sure to view our list of the best alcohol and drug rehab centers in New England.
We’re proud to serve New Milford residents, so please contact us today to learn more about our rehab facility and personalized treatment plans.
Written by Spring Hill Editorial Team
©2022 Spring Hill Recovery Center | All Rights Reserved
This page does not provide medical advice.
- National Institute on Drug Abuse — Types of Treatment Programs https://www.drugabuse.gov/publications/principles-drug-addiction-treatment-research-based-guide-third-edition/drug-addiction-treatment-in-united-states/types-treatment-programs
- State of New Jersey, Department of Human Services, Division of Mental Health and Addiction Services — New Jersey Drug and Alcohol Abuse Treatment, Substance Abuse Overview 2019 https://www.nj.gov/humanservices/dmhas/publications/statistical/Substance%20Abuse%20Overview/2019/Substance%20Abuse%20Overview%20Statewide%20Report%20-%20%202019.pdf
- National Institute on Drug Abuse — Principles of Effective Treatment https://www.drugabuse.gov/publications/principles-drug-addiction-treatment-research-based-guide-third-edition/principles-effective-treatment
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration — MAT Medications, Counseling, and Related Conditions https://www.samhsa.gov/medication-assisted-treatment/medications-counseling-related-conditions
- State of New Jersey Department of Health — Drug-Related Deaths https://nj.gov/health/populationhealth/opioid/opioid_deaths.shtml
- State of New Jersey, Department of Human Services, Division of Mental Health and Addiction Services — Substance Abuse Overview, 2018, Bergen County https://www.state.nj.us/humanservices/dmhas/publications/statistical/Substance%20Abuse%20Overview/2018/Ber.pdf