Bristol, RI Alcohol And Drug Rehab Centers
- What To Look For In A Rehab Center
- Drug Detox
- Inpatient Rehab
- Outpatient Treatment
- Medication-Assisted Treatment
- Find Addiction Treatment
Residents of Bristol, Rhode Island can access addiction centers nearby for help with alcohol and drug abuse. Treatment plans may include inpatient programs as well as outpatient services, and more.
Bristol is one of the most scenic towns in Rhode Island. The historic deep-water seaport is home to roughly 23,000 residents and is known for its marine-related industries as well as its tourism. Despite its charm and small size, the town has been battling substance abuse alongside the state of Rhode Island for years.
Residents of Bristol battling addiction can seek treatment at a variety of nearby drug and alcohol rehab centers. Treatment at accredited alcohol and drug treatment centers has been proven as one of the best ways to combat addiction.
What To Look For In A Bristol Rehab Center
Finding the right addiction treatment center for yourself or a loved one can be a stressful task. However, understanding which qualities to look for can make the process much easier.
The following are a few programs and treatment services offered by high-quality drug rehab centers:
- detoxification: alcohol detox and drug detox both require around-the-clock monitoring and care. A quality treatment center will offer this
- inpatient treatment programs: inpatient treatment has been proven effective in combating substance abuse and addiction, but inpatient programs vary from rehab center to rehab center
- outpatient treatment programs: outpatient treatment may include intensive outpatient programs, partial hospitalization programs (PHP), and other outpatient services
- medication-assisted treatment (MAT): MAT, or medication-assisted treatment, is offered to help some individuals combat alcohol and drug addiction
- mental health treatment/dual diagnosis treatment: a quality treatment center provides mental health services to treat co-occurring disorders
- aftercare: an accredited drug and alcohol rehab facility will offer long-term care to help you continue on the path to recovery
Alcohol And Drug Detox
Drug and alcohol detox is required to begin the journey to recovery. Detoxification programs may include medical detox, which uses medications to help endure the process of withdrawal.
Bristol Inpatient Rehab Programs
Residential treatment is one of the most intense forms of addiction treatment. Residential rehab facilities offer a variety of programs and therapies to help you recover and heal.
Bristol Outpatient Treatment Programs
Outpatient programs are more flexible than residential treatment and do not require moving onto the treatment center campus. Common outpatient services are traditional outpatient programs, intensive outpatient programs, and partial hospitalization programs (PHP).
Medication-assisted treatment, also known as MAT, is commonly required to treat drug and alcohol addictions. Methadone, buprenorphine, Suboxone, and naltrexone are common medications used by substance abuse treatment centers.
Find Addiction Treatment Options In Bristol, Rhode Island
Bristol, Rhode Island is located less than two hours from Spring Hill Recovery Center in Ashby, Massachusetts. Surrounded by tranquil woodland and staffed with leading addiction experts, Spring Hill Recovery Center is an ideal place for Bristol residents to seek addiction treatment. Contact Spring Hill Recovery Center to find out more about their evidence-based treatment methods.
Written by Spring Hill Editorial Team
©2023 Spring Hill Recovery Center | All Rights Reserved
This page does not provide medical advice.
- National Institute on Drug Abuse — Drug Misuse and Addiction https://www.drugabuse.gov/publications/drugs-brains-behavior-science-addiction/drug-misuse-addiction
- State of Rhode Island Dept of Behavioral Healthcare, Developmental Disabilities and Hospitals — Substance Use Disorder Services and Prevention Information https://bhddh.ri.gov/substance_use/index.php
- Town of Bristol — Homepage https://www.bristolri.gov/