Lincoln, RI Alcohol And Drug Rehab Centers
- What To Look For In A Rehab Center
- Drug Detox Services
- Inpatient Rehab
- Outpatient Treatment
- Medication-Assisted Treatment
- Find Addiction Treatment
Lincoln, Rhode Island is located near a number of addiction treatment centers which offer a variety of treatment programs to help people facing substance use disorders find addiction recovery.
Lincoln, Rhode Island is a small town in Providence County. Its roughly 21,000 residents enjoy Lincoln for its abundance of outdoor space and natural beauty. However, the city of Lincoln is not immune to the nationwide opioid epidemic and also sees other instances of substance abuse.
Addiction is a chronic disease that can affect every area of your life, and one of the best ways to treat it is through an accredited addiction treatment center. Residents of Lincoln, Rhode Island have access to some of the best addiction treatment centers in the country.
What To Look For In A Lincoln Rehab Center
Alcohol and drug treatment centers often share a number of the same rehab programs and qualities.
The following are some characteristics to look for when choosing a rehab center for yourself or a loved one:
- detoxification: the addiction treatment center should offer 24-hour medical and behavioral support for drug detox, including medical detox when needed.
- inpatient treatment: an inpatient rehab, or residential rehab, treatment center offers a variety of therapies and programs to combat drug and alcohol addiction.
- outpatient treatment: outpatient services can range from partial hospitalization to intensive outpatient programs (IOP), and traditional outpatient rehab.
- medication-assisted treatment: an addiction center should offer medication-assisted treatment when needed.
- mental health treatment/dual diagnosis care: the rehab center should be able to treat co-occurring disorders, such as mental health disorders and alcohol and drug addiction.
- aftercare programs: a quality drug rehab center will offer continuing care to help fight addiction long after leaving the rehab facility.
Alcohol And Drug Detox
Drug and alcohol detox is essential to overcoming addiction. Quality drug and alcohol rehab centers will offer detoxification services to fight uncomfortable withdrawal symptoms when needed.
Lincoln Inpatient Rehab Programs
Residential treatment programs, also known as inpatient drug rehab, involves living at the rehab facility. Inpatient treatment typically includes individual therapy, group therapy, health education, and more.
Lincoln Outpatient Treatment Programs
Many recovering individuals will require medication-assisted treatment (MAT) to overcome their alcohol or drug addiction. This could include naltrexone, methadone, buprenorphine, Suboxone, or other trusted medications.
Get Help For Substance Abuse In Lincoln, Rhode Island
Addiction treatment at a drug rehab center is one of the best ways to achieve long-term recovery. Residents of Lincoln, Rhode Island are fortunate to live near Spring Hill Recovery Center in Ashby, Massachusetts.
Spring Hill offers numerous evidence-based treatment options to help the mind and body heal from the harmful effects of substance abuse. Contact our helpline today to learn more about our substance abuse treatment programs.
Written by Spring Hill Editorial Team
©2022 Spring Hill Recovery Center | All Rights Reserved
This page does not provide medical advice.
- National Institute on Drug Abuse — Drug Misuse and Addiction https://www.drugabuse.gov/publications/drugs-brains-behavior-science-addiction/drug-misuse-addiction
- State of Rhode Island Town of Lincoln — Homepage http://www.lincolnri.org/
- State of Rhode Island Dept of Behavioral Healthcare, Developmental Disabilities and Hospitals — Substance Use Disorder Services and Prevention Information https://bhddh.ri.gov/substance_use/index.php