Woonsocket, RI Alcohol And Drug Rehab Centers
Professional treatment is the most proven-effective way to combat drug and alcohol addiction. Residents of Woonsocket, Rhode Island have access to a variety of inpatient and outpatient alcohol and drug rehab facilities.
Addiction is the most severe form of substance abuse. It’s a chronic disease that must be treated professionally and typically in a drug and alcohol rehab setting.
Woonsocket, Rhode Island is located near a number of accredited rehab centers offering multiple treatment options, including inpatient treatment, intensive outpatient treatment, access to detox programs, and more.
Woonsocket, Rhode Island Drug And Alcohol Abuse
In 2018, the state of Rhode Island reported 267 overdose deaths involving opiates. The current opioid epidemic is something the city of Woonsocket and the entire state of Rhode Island have been battling for years.
However, opioids are not the only substances being abused in the city of Woonsocket and the state of Rhode Island.
Other common substances of abuse are the following:
One of the best ways to combat substance abuse is through addiction treatment at an accredited alcohol and drug treatment center.
Woonsocket, Rhode Island Drug And Alcohol Treatment
Officials in the town of Woonsocket and across Rhode Island have been taking measures to fight the opioid epidemic and the devastation it causes.
Town officials believe that curbing the crisis involves a collaborative approach among local and state organizations.
The following are a few steps the city of Woonsocket and state of Rhode Island are taking to stifle the consequences of alcohol and drug abuse:
- creation of the Overdose Prevention and Intervention Task Force
- building superior capacity for medication-assisted treatment
- improving and expanding education in medication-assisted treatment
- removing stigma surrounding drug and alcohol abuse and implementing interventions
- encouraging directors of Medicaid, the Health Insurance Commissioner, and others to expand the capacity for addiction treatment
Drug and alcohol treatment centers near Woonsocket, Rhode Island offer a variety of addiction treatment methods to accommodate residents with varying addictions and personal needs.
Choosing An Addiction Treatment Center Near Woonsocket
Searching for the best addiction treatment center for yourself or a loved one can be a stressful process.
The following are a few characteristics to consider when choosing a drug rehab facility:
- evidence-based treatment: the treatment methods used have been proven effective for battling substance abuse or addiction
- 24-hour care: the rehab facility provides around-the-clock medical and behavioral health care when needed
- continuum of care: the drug rehab center provides treatment services long after you’ve completed residential treatment
- family involvement: the addiction treatment center encourages your family and loved ones to play an active role in your recovery
Rehab Centers Near Woonsocket, Rhode Island
Different addiction treatment facilities offer varying treatment options. The following are some of the most common methods of treatment for substance abuse and addiction.
Drug And Alcohol Detox
A qualified alcohol and drug detox center will provide 24-hour monitoring for those undergoing the process of detoxification. They may also offer medication-assisted treatment to ease the side effects of detox, using such medications as methadone, buprenorphine, Suboxone, and naltrexone.
Inpatient Drug Rehab Programs
Inpatient treatment, also known as residential treatment, involves the patient living on campus as a drug rehab facility. Inpatient treatment facilities often offer a variety of treatment methods, therapies, group interactions, and other activities to combat addiction and provide a superior quality of life for those suffering from addiction.
Examples of treatments used in inpatient programs include group therapy, detox programs, mental health treatment, dual diagnosis care, case management, and many other treatment options.
Outpatient Treatment For Addiction
Outpatient treatment can take numerous forms, ranging from traditional outpatient programs to intensive outpatient treatment and partial hospitalization. Typically, outpatient treatment for addiction offers the patient more freedom to continue some aspects of daily life, such as attending work or school.
Sober Living Recovery Programs
Sober living facilities offer the safe haven many individuals battling addiction need following inpatient treatment or outpatient care. These transitional facilities offer a supportive and drug-free home for those continuing their path to recovery. Sober homes may help individuals learning to manage addiction begin to resume a normal daily routine.
Aftercare Treatment Options
Continuing care is one of the most important parts of addiction recovery. The path to recovery is one that never ends, and aftercare provides the support needed to stay on the path. Aftercare can take the form of group therapy, rehab center alumni events, 12-step programs, and more.
Spring Hill Recovery Center Near Woonsocket, Rhode Island
Spring Hill Recovery Center is an accredited alcohol and drug rehab facility located near Woonsocket, Rhode Island. Located in a serene wooded setting in Ashby, Massachusetts, Spring Hill Recovery Center offers a variety of treatment methods proven to combat addiction and other substance use disorders.
This esteemed addiction treatment center is located just one hour north of Woonsocket, Rhode Island, so residents can receive our professional and patient-centered addiction treatment close to home.
We offer a variety of intensive outpatient treatment and residential treatment programs designed to heal the body and mind from the harmful effects of addiction. Learn more about Spring Hill Recovery Center and our many recovery programs by visiting our website or calling our helpline today.
- National Institute on Drug Abuse — Rhode Island: Opioid-Involved Deaths and Related Harms https://www.drugabuse.gov/drug-topics/opioids/opioid-summaries-by-state/rhode-island-opioid-involved-deaths-related-harms
- Prevent Overdose RI — The Task Force https://preventoverdoseri.org/the-task-force/
- Rhode Island Department of Health — Rhode Island Governor's OVerdose Prevention and Intervention Task Force https://health.ri.gov/news/temp/RhodeIslandsStrategicPlanOnAddictionAndOverdose.pdf