Hartford, VT Alcohol And Drug Rehab Centers
- What To Look For
- Drug Detox Services
- Inpatient Rehab
- Outpatient Treatment
- Medication-Assisted Treatment
- Find Addiction Treatment
Hartford, Vermont residents face drug and alcohol addictions, but treatment options are available in this area. Addiction treatment programs can help people with substance use disorders find long-term recovery.
Located near the New Hampshire border, Hartford, Vermont is a Northeastern town with a population of 9,556. Like every town in the U.S., there are people in Hartford who are working to overcome substance use disorders.
Thankfully, there are many addiction treatment options near Hartford, Vermont to help people who struggle with substance abuse begin their recovery.
What To Look For In A Hartford Rehab Center
When you’re searching for alcohol and drug treatment, it can be tough to decide which rehab facility is the best fit for your needs. Be sure to keep an eye out for treatment facilities that offer individualized treatment.
Working with an addiction treatment center that caters to your individual needs can give you a good shot at long-lasting recovery.
Drug and alcohol rehab programs may include:
- drug and alcohol detox
- inpatient treatment
- outpatient programs
- medication-assisted treatment (MAT)
- mental health services
- extended care
Alcohol And Drug Detox
The thought of detox can be scary, but a medical detox works to keep you safe and as comfortable as possible throughout the process. Your detoxification team will be with you every step of the way.
Hartford Inpatient Rehab Program
During residential treatment, you’ll have access to 24-hour care. By living at the facility, your inpatient treatment program will help you complete the work necessary to enter addiction recovery.
Harford Outpatient Treatment Program
Medication-assisted treatment, or MAT, can help you stay strong in your recovery by addressing the physical and mental health changes that result from substance use. Your doctor may prescribe medications like Suboxone, naltrexone, buprenorphine, or methadone to aid in your recovery.
Learn About Addiction Treatment Options In Hartford, Vermont
If you’re ready to find out more about treatment options for yourself or a loved one, Spring Hill Recovery Center is here to help. Reaching out for help is hard, and by searching for more information on recovery programs, you’re already taking the first step toward recovery.
Reach out to our helpline today to learn how our treatment plans can help you begin the path to wellness.
Written by Spring Hill Editorial Team
©2023 Spring Hill Recovery Center | All Rights Reserved
This page does not provide medical advice.
- National Center for Biotechnology Information — Effectiveness and Cost-effectiveness of Four Treatment Modalities for Substance Disorders: A Propensity Score Analysis https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1360883/
- National Center for Biotechnology Information — Joint versus separate inpatient rehabilitation treatment for patients with alcohol use disorder or drug use disorder: an observational study https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6022817/
- U.S. Census Bureau — QuickFacts Hartford town, Windsor County, Vermont https://www.census.gov/quickfacts/fact/table/hartfordtownwindsorcountyvermont/PST045219