Laconia, NH Alcohol And Drug Rehab Centers
- What To Look For
- Detox Programs
- Inpatient Rehab
- Outpatient Treatment
- Medication-Assisted Treatment
- Find A New Hampshire Rehab Center
Laconia, New Hampshire rehab centers provide drug and alcohol treatment for people who are battling substance abuse issues. Treatment options such as inpatient drug rehab help people make strides toward long-term recovery.
Close to both lakes and mountains, many of the 16,581 residents of Laconia enjoy the great outdoors. Like all areas of the United States, some people in Laconia are struggling with alcohol and drug addiction and are in need of treatment.
Thankfully, there are addiction treatment centers near Laconia, New Hampshire that can provide drug and alcohol rehab to people who are ready to get well.
What To Look For In A Laconia Rehab Center
When searching for the right alcohol and drug treatment facility for you, keep an eye out for evidence-based treatment services. You’ll want to be sure that you choose a rehab facility that provides treatment proven effective for substance use disorder.
Levels of alcohol and drug rehab include:
- drug and alcohol detox
- inpatient treatment
- intensive outpatient programs
- medication-assisted treatment (MAT)
- co-occurring disorder treatment
- extended care
Alcohol And Drug Detox Programs
During detoxification, you’ll work closely with a medical detox team who will work to keep you as safe and comfortable as possible as drugs and alcohol leave your body.
Laconia Inpatient Rehab Programs
During inpatient treatment, you’ll live at the treatment facility and have access to 24-hour care. Many people who attend inpatient rehab find that it provides time to fully focus on getting well.
Laconia Outpatient Treatment Programs
If inpatient treatment isn’t an option, outpatient treatment can be a great way to get the support that you need while still managing the responsibilities of daily life.
Your treatment providers may talk with you about whether medication-assisted treatment, or MAT, could be a good fit for your needs.
MAT combines medication(s) like methadone and/or buprenorphine with behavioral therapy to increase your chances of lasting sobriety.
Find Help For Substance Abuse In Laconia, New Hampshire
It can be hard to admit when it’s time to reach out to learn more about addiction treatment options for yourself or a loved one, but doing so can be life-saving.
At Spring Hill Recovery Center, we understand what you’re going through, and we’re here to help. Reach out to our helpline today to get more information on how we can help you take the first steps toward getting your life back.
Written by Spring Hill Editorial Team
©2021 Spring Hill Recovery Center | All Rights Reserved
This page does not provide medical advice.
- National Institute on Drug Abuse — Medications to Treat Opioid Use Disorder Research Report https://www.drugabuse.gov/publications/research-reports/medications-to-treat-opioid-addiction/overview
- National Institute on Drug Abuse — Study highlights effectiveness of methadone and buprenorphine https://www.drugabuse.gov/news-events/science-highlight/study-highlights-effectiveness-methadone-buprenorphine
- United States Census Bureau — Laconia city, New Hampshire https://www.census.gov/quickfacts/fact/table/laconiacitynewhampshire/PST045219