Spring Hill knows everyone is unique, that’s why we personalize every treatment plan, using evidence-based treatments to treat addiction, trauma, and co-occurring disorders.
Spring Hill partners with local detox centers that you can trust. Using medication to manage symptoms of withdrawal as you are eased-off your substance of abuse will prepare you for treatment at Spring Hill. After treatment, Spring Hill will arrange transportation to our facility.
Onsite housing at our campus located in the pristine woods with 24/7 access to clinical staff. Your unique treatment plan will include a schedule of individual therapy, group therapy, and experiential therapies like campfire 12-step meetings, yoga, fitness programs, nutrition, and recreation.
There is no wasted time while in treatment at Spring Hill. Your personalized treatment includes one-on-one therapy, group therapy, and recovery activities, all scheduled to make each moment meaningful for you. Our therapies are proven to reduce relapse and promote long-term recovery.
Therapies, treatments, and activities available at Spring Hill:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Motivational Interviewing
- Medication-Assisted Treatment
- Anger Management Process Groups
- Co-Occurring Disorders Process Groups
- Relapse Prevention Counseling
- Family Therapy Sessions
- 12-Step Integration
- Yoga and Meditation Guidance
- Hiking and Recreation Therapy
- Nutrition Counseling and Fitness
- Certified Personal Trainer