Spring Hill knows you are unique, therefore we utilize a personal treatment plan tailored to your needs, using evidence-based treatments to treat addiction, trauma, and co-occurring disorders.
Onsite housing at our quiet wooded campus with 24/7 access to staff. Your personal treatment plan will include a schedule of individual therapy, group therapy, and experiential therapies like equine therapy, fitness programs, nutrition, and recreation.
For patients that do not require full-time residential treatment, we offer Day Treatment. Day Treatment allows for more independence and a gradual adjustment to your next step in recovery, either in outpatient care or returning home in recovery.
There is no wasted time while in treatment at Spring Hill. Your personalized treatment includes one-on-one therapy, group therapy, and recovery activities, all scheduled to make each moment meaningful for you. Our therapies are proven to reduce relapse and promote long-term recovery.
Therapies, Treatments, and Activities Available at Spring Hill:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Motivational Interviewing
- Medication-Assisted Treatment
- Anger Management Process Groups
- Co-Occurring Disorders Process Groups
- Relapse Prevention Counseling
- Family Therapy Sessions
- 12-Step Integration
- Yoga and Meditation Guidance
- Hiking and Recreation Therapy
- Nutrition Counseling and Fitness