Lisbon, New Hampshire Alcohol And Drug Rehab Centers
- What To Look For
- Detox Programs
- Inpatient Rehab
- Outpatient Treatment
- Medication-Assisted Treatment
- Find A New Hampshire Rehab Center
Alcohol and drug treatment is available to Lisbon, New Hampshire residents at rehab centers throughout New England. Treatment options include inpatient treatment, outpatient treatment, medication-assisted treatment, and other rehab programs.
Lisbon, New Hampshire is located in Grafton County and has a population of approximately 1,500 residents.
Though the area is quite rural, the town has been fighting substance abuse problems within the community for some time.
Fortunately, residents of Lisbon have access to several accredited addiction treatment centers nearby. These rehab facilities offer a range of rehab programs, including inpatient treatment, outpatient services, and others.
For more treatment options, be sure to view our list of the best alcohol and drug rehab centers in New Hampshire.
What To Look For In A Lisbon Rehab Center
If your loved one is ready to get help for alcohol or drug addiction, finding the right drug and alcohol rehab center can be a stressful decision.
As you consider your treatment options, it’s generally best to look for rehab facilities that provide a full continuum of care.
Such treatment facilities typically offer a range of the following programs:
- drug and alcohol detox
- inpatient treatment
- outpatient rehab
- medication-assisted treatment (MAT)
- mental health services
- extended care programs
Medical Detox Programs
Medically supervised alcohol and drug detox combine medical and behavioral support to help addicted individuals through the withdrawal process safely.
Many times, treatment providers offer medication-assisted treatment to help combat the side effects of withdrawal.
Lisbon Inpatient Rehab Programs
Inpatient treatment programs offer a variety of evidence-based treatment methods and around-the-clock support to combat substance abuse.
People undergoing residential treatment must live at the rehab facility throughout their program.
Lisbon Outpatient Treatment Services
Outpatient alcohol and drug treatment programs require individuals to travel to and from the rehab facility for each treatment session.
Partial hospitalization programs and intensive outpatient programs offer many of the same treatment services as inpatient rehab. Standard outpatient treatment is typically also an option.
Medication-assisted treatment is designed to help those with an opioid or alcohol addiction sustain recovery.
MAT programs combine approved medications, like methadone or buprenorphine, with behavioral therapy to combat the physical and mental side effects of substance abuse.
Learn About Addiction Treatment In Lisbon, New Hampshire
When you have a loved one with a substance use disorder, it’s imperative that you find help. Addiction can be life-threatening without proper care, and professional treatment is the most effective way to achieve long-term recovery.
At Spring Hill Recovery Center in Ashby, Massachusetts, our addiction experts use a wide variety of therapeutic approaches to help individuals combat substance abuse.
We’re proud to serve Lisbon residents and offer a full continuum of care for addiction treatment.
For more treatment options, be sure to view our list of the best alcohol and drug rehab centers in New England.
To learn more about our accredited rehab facility and individualized treatment plans, please contact us today.
Written by Spring Hill Editorial Team
©2023 Spring Hill Recovery Center | All Rights Reserved
This page does not provide medical advice.
- New Hampshire Department of Health and Human Services — New Hampshire Drug Monitoring Initiative https://www.dhhs.nh.gov/dcbcs/bdas/documents/dmi-oct-2020.pdf
- National Institute on Drug Abuse — New Hampshire: Opioid-Involved Deaths and Related Harms https://www.drugabuse.gov/drug-topics/opioids/opioid-summaries-by-state/new-hampshire-opioid-involved-deaths-related-harms
- National Institute on Drug Abuse — Types of Treatment Programs https://www.drugabuse.gov/publications/principles-drug-addiction-treatment-research-based-guide-third-edition/drug-addiction-treatment-in-united-states/types-treatment-programs
- National Institute on Drug Abuse — Principles of Effective Treatment https://www.drugabuse.gov/publications/principles-drug-addiction-treatment-research-based-guide-third-edition/principles-effective-treatment
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration — MAT Medications, Counseling, and Related Conditions https://www.samhsa.gov/medication-assisted-treatment/medications-counseling-related-conditions