Northfield, New Hampshire Alcohol And Drug Rehab Centers
- What To Look For
- Detox Programs
- Inpatient Rehab
- Outpatient Treatment
- Medication-Assisted Treatment
- Find A New Hampshire Rehab Center
Treatment centers near Northfield, New Hampshire provide alcohol and drug treatment programs for people who need help with addiction. Inpatient drug rehab, outpatient programs, detox and other treatment options are available.
Northfield, New Hampshire is a small town in Merrimack County that’s home to approximately 4,900 residents. The area is one of many communities in the county that struggle with drug and alcohol abuse issues.
If you or someone you love needs help for a substance use disorder, there are a variety of accredited rehab centers near Northfield.
These rehab facilities provide several levels of care for addiction treatment, including inpatient treatment, intensive outpatient treatment, and others.
For more treatment options, be sure to view our list of the best alcohol and drug rehab centers in New Hampshire.
What To Look For In A Northfield Rehab Center
If you or your loved one has decided to commit to professional addiction treatment, selecting the right rehab facility can feel overwhelming.
As you evaluate various alcohol and drug treatment centers, it’s typically best to consider those that offer a full continuum of care.
Look for a treatment facility that offers a variety of treatment programs, such as:
- drug and alcohol detox
- inpatient treatment
- intensive outpatient programs
- medication-assisted treatment
- dual diagnosis treatment
- aftercare services
Medical Detox Programs
Drug and alcohol detox facilities offer short-term, 24-hour medical supervision and behavioral support for individuals who need to withdraw from drugs or alcohol safely. Often, medications are included in the detox process to help manage the side effects of withdrawal.
Northfield Inpatient Rehab Programs
Inpatient drug rehab combines multiple clinical and therapeutic treatment approaches to help individuals combat addiction.
Those who undergo residential treatment must live at the rehab facility for the duration of their addiction treatment program.
Northfield Outpatient Treatment Programs
Outpatient treatment programs are ambulatory in nature and typically less intensive than inpatient rehab.
Depending on the rehab facility, these programs may be offered at several levels, including intensive outpatient programs, partial hospitalization programs, and standard outpatient services.
Medication-assisted treatment (MAT) programs combine behavioral therapy and approved medications to help rebalance the body and mind.
Medications vary according to the substance of abuse but may include methadone, buprenorphine, or naltrexone, among others.
Get Help For Substance Abuse In Northfield, New Hampshire
If you or someone you love suffers from drug or alcohol addiction, help is readily available throughout Northfield, New Hampshire and the surrounding areas.
Undergoing professional addiction treatment is the most effective way to avoid relapse and achieve long-term recovery.
Whether you or a loved one needs treatment, our addiction experts at Spring Hill Recovery Center in Ashby, Massachusetts are here to help.
We offer a full continuum of care for addiction treatment and serve residents throughout the United States who are willing to travel.
For more treatment options, be sure to view our list of the best alcohol and drug rehab centers in New England.
To learn more about our accredited drug and alcohol rehab facility and individualized treatment plans, please don’t hesitate to contact Spring Hill Recovery Center today.
Written by Spring Hill Editorial Team
©2023 Spring Hill Recovery Center | All Rights Reserved
This page does not provide medical advice.
- New Hampshire Department of Health and Human Services — New Hampshire Drug Monitoring Initiative https://www.dhhs.nh.gov/dcbcs/bdas/documents/dmi-march-2019.pdf
- National Institute on Drug Abuse — Types of Treatment Programs https://www.drugabuse.gov/publications/principles-drug-addiction-treatment-research-based-guide-third-edition/drug-addiction-treatment-in-united-states/types-treatment-programs
- National Institute on Drug Abuse — Principles of Effective Treatment https://www.drugabuse.gov/publications/principles-drug-addiction-treatment-research-based-guide-third-edition/principles-effective-treatment
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration — MAT Medications, Counseling, and Related Conditions https://www.samhsa.gov/medication-assisted-treatment/medications-counseling-related-conditions