Hackensack, NJ Alcohol And Drug Rehab Centers
- What To Look For
- Detox Programs
- Inpatient Rehab
- Outpatient Treatment
- Medication-Assisted Treatment
- Find A New Jersey Rehab Center
Hackensack, New Jersey residents who are seeking treatment for alcohol or drug addiction can find it at a number of treatment centers nearby. Rehab programs include inpatient drug rehab, drug and alcohol detox, and more.
Hackensack is located in New Jersey, but it sits just 12 miles from the heart of Manhattan. This suburb of New York City is home to roughly 43,000 residents, many of whom commute to and from the city on a daily basis.
Living so close to the city, yet in a more laid-back suburb, is beneficial for many residents. However, Hackensack still deals with some of the downfalls of city life, including addiction and substance abuse.
Hackensack residents have access to a selection of high-quality drug and alcohol rehab centers just a short distance from the suburb and the heart of New York City.
For more treatment options, be sure to view our list of the best alcohol detox centers in New Jersey.
What To Look For In A Hackensack Rehab Center
Hackensack’s close proximity to New York City means residents have access to a variety of alcohol and drug treatment centers. Deciding which drug and alcohol rehab center is ideal for yourself or a loved one is often easier said than done.
The following are several levels of addiction treatment that may be offered by a drug rehab facility near Hackensack:
- detox and medical detox services
- inpatient treatment services
- outpatient services, such as PHP and IOP
- medication-assisted treatment (MAT)
- dual diagnosis and treatment of mental health disorders
- continuing care
Alcohol And Drug Detox Programs
Detoxification is essential to beginning the addiction rehabilitation process. Search for an addiction treatment center offering medical detox, which involves the use of specific medications to keep the detoxification process safe and as painless as possible.
Hackensack Inpatient Rehab Programs
Inpatient treatment is often titled residential treatment because it involves you moving into the residences at the alcohol and drug treatment center.
This is one of the most effective forms of addiction and substance abuse treatment because it involves around-the-clock behavioral and medical support.
Hackensack Outpatient Treatment Programs
Outpatient treatment near Hackensack can vary greatly in duration and intensity. Outpatient programs can range from partial hospitalization programs (PHP) and intensive outpatient programs (IOP) to traditional outpatient services.
People with a severe addiction to opioids may be recommended for medication-assisted treatment, also known as MAT.
MAT involves the use of buprenorphine, methadone, or other prescription drugs to aid in the addiction recovery process.
Discover Addiction Treatment Options Near Hackensack, New Jersey
New England is home to some high-quality addiction treatment centers, including Spring Hill Recovery Center in Ashby, Massachusetts.
Spring Hill Recovery Center is located in a scenic woodland setting and is staffed by credentialed addiction experts. The recovery programs here are known for healing the mind, body, and soul from the harms of addiction.
For more treatment options, be sure to view our list of the best alcohol detox centers in New England.
Contact Spring Hill Recovery Center to learn how you can start your journey to an addiction-free life today.
Written by Spring Hill Editorial Team
©2023 Spring Hill Recovery Center | All Rights Reserved
This page does not provide medical advice.
- City of Hackensack — Homepage http://www.hackensack.org/
- National Institute on Drug Abuse — Types of Treatment Programs https://www.drugabuse.gov/publications/principles-drug-addiction-treatment-research-based-guide-third-edition/drug-addiction-treatment-in-united-states/types-treatment-programs
- National Institute on Drug Abuse — Understanding Drug Use and Addiction DrugFacts https://www.drugabuse.gov/publications/drugfacts/understanding-drug-use-addiction
- State of New Jersey Department of Mental Health and Addiction Services — Addiction Treatment Services https://www.state.nj.us/humanservices/dmhas/resources/services/treatment/addictions.html