North Haven, CT Alcohol And Drug Rehab Centers
- What To Look For
- Detox Programs
- Inpatient Rehab
- Outpatient Treatment
- Medication-Assisted Treatment
- Find A Connecticut Rehab Center
North Haven, Connecticut is situated near a range of drug and alcohol treatment centers offering recovery programs for those battling alcohol or drug addictions.
North Haven is a desirable place to live within the state of Connecticut. The town sits just outside of New Haven, which offers a charming downtown and the famed Yale University.
North Haven is also just 76 miles from New York City and 80 miles from Providence, Rhode Island, offering easy access to some of the most exciting cities in the northeast.
However, North Haven officials have been dealing with substance use disorders and the opioid epidemic for decades. New Haven residents are fortunate to have a number of drug and alcohol rehab centers nearby, offering evidence-based addiction treatment methods.
What To Look For In A North Haven Rehab Center
Identifying the alcohol and drug treatment center that’s best for you or your loved one can be challenging. It’s likely you want a treatment facility nearby but not so close that current addiction triggers are present.
New England is home to a number of top drug rehab centers, and the following are some key treatment programs they may offer:
- drug and alcohol detox
- residential treatment
- outpatient services, including partial hospitalization programs (PHP) and intensive outpatient programs (IOP)
- medication-assisted treatment (MAT)
- dual diagnosis treatment for co-occurring disorders, such as addiction and mental health disorders
Alcohol And Drug Detox Programs
Detoxification is one of the most essential parts of the recovery process, as it begins the path to addiction recovery.
A quality addiction treatment center will offer medical detox to help make drug and alcohol detox safer and more comfortable.
North Haven Inpatient Rehab Programs
Inpatient treatment centers near North Haven require you to move onto the addiction treatment center campus.
Here, you’ll undergo a number of evidence-based treatment methods and therapies to combat the mental and physical effects of addiction. Outdoor activities and alternative therapies are often offered as well.
North Haven Outpatient Treatment Programs
Outpatient treatment does not require you to move onto the drug rehab center campus. However, the treatment programs can vary greatly in intensity and may include intensive outpatient programs or partial hospitalization programs.
Many drug and alcohol rehab facilities are now offering medication-assisted treatment, also known as MAT. Medication-assisted treatment involves the use of certain prescription drugs to aid in the addiction recovery process, such as Suboxone or methadone.
Learn About Addiction Treatment Options Near North Haven
Addiction is a chronic disease, and one of the best ways to treat it is with addiction experts at a qualified drug rehab facility.
Spring Hill Recovery Center is an esteemed addiction treatment center, and it is located just two hours north of North Haven.
Contact our addiction experts at Spring Hill Recovery Center to learn more about our proven-effective treatment methods today.
Written by Spring Hill Editorial Team
©2022 Spring Hill Recovery Center | All Rights Reserved
This page does not provide medical advice.
- Connecticut State Department of Mental Health and Addiction Services — DMHAS Annual Report Shows Heroin as Most Frequent Drug Reported in Admissions for Substance Abuse Treatment https://portal.ct.gov/DMHAS/Newsworthy/Press-Releases-2017/DMHAS-Annual-Report-Shows-Heroin-as-Most-Frequent-Drug-Reported-in-Admissions-for-Substance-Abuse-Tr
- National Institute on Drug Abuse — What is drug addiction? https://www.drugabuse.gov/publications/drugs-brains-behavior-science-addiction/drug-misuse-addiction
- Town of North Haven — Top Place to Live, North Haven https://www.town.north-haven.ct.us/